Sunday, October 23, 2011

Essence Makeup Haul.

 I stop by Ultra and got myself some nail polish, eyeliner gel with a brush and mascara. Essence is a German makeup brand. All of the products are no more that $5. 00 dollars. I love it when I don't have to buy expensive makeup!


I got three nail polish. I know I shouldn't even be buying more nail polish but I couldn't resist it. It was only .99 cent each. Come on, who would pass on that. From left to right; #43 Where is the party?, #34 Walk of Fame, and #45 Date with the ngiht. I haven't tried them on yet. I will let you know how it went.


Than I was running low on my eyeliner pencil that I order from Avon. The liner (which is in black) seems to have a nice smooth line on your skin. This liner was $1.50 dollars. 


I really want to try out the mascara but I don't really own that much. I totally would want to use this product. This mascara was $3.49. 


Than the last things that I got is eyeliner gel and and eyeliner brush. I wanted to try out the brush since it was only $1.49 and the eyeliner gel was $3.49.

Well that's it. I just wanted to share what I got to day when I went to Ultra and besides I got a coupon for $3.50 off when you purchase over $10.00 dollars. I thought that was a good deal and used it since the coupon would expired on the 22nd of October.  


No comments:

Post a Comment