Saturday, October 8, 2011

BB Cream Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus

I used this BB cream Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus. It's kind of like a tinted moisturizer. And it actually works. I have a dark spot on one of my cheeks and I have always used foundation to cover it up. Sometimes foundation don't even cover it up but make it even more noticeable. I don't really like putting on foundation because of the thickness I feel on my face so this work product works perfectly. Even though is not foundation it has what I need. After using this product for about a two months and during the two months I don't even used it everyday only on the weekend or when I go out. And I have realized that my dark spot on my cheeks is lighter than before. I mean I have gone used to seeing it dark that when I started using this BB cream I didn't realize it was lighter. I plan on using it for a very long time. I love shopping on www.prettyandcute.com It's where I bought my first BB cream.

Here is a description of the BB cream:



Whitening
UV Protecting SPF25
Wrinkle Free



* It is 3 effects function beblesh balm.

* By Adenoisine and Arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin.

* Intercept ultraviolet rays UV A and UV B at the same time and protect your skin exposed from the sun more thoroughly.

*OSMOPUR ingredient of new concept which are Mined Sunflower, Rice Bran, Ivy Extracts protect skin from various harmful conditions, Phyto Complex ingredient which is good for skin moisturizing and soothing makes your skin always moist and healthy. 

*Phyto Complex ingredient which is good for skin moisturizing and soothing makes your skin always moist and healthy

* This products has excellent cover function by composition of makeup base and foundation. It corrects your irregularly different skin tones naturally. At the same time by use of fine and soft texture porosity powder is excellent for your skin adhesion and sebum control.


1.        Use small amount of BB cream after using the basic skincare products.
2.       Apply evenly to clean and dry skin.
3.        RE-apply as needed, 15 minutes before sun exposure. No need to apply make-up primer or foundation.
4.       Lightly reapply small amount for perfect looking blemish coverage.
5.       Tip:
6.       For dry skin types, use sufficient amount of moisturizers prior to using the BB cream to maximize the best outcome.
7.       For oily, blemish-prone skin types, minimize the usage of basic skincare lines to control any excessive oils.





No comments:

Post a Comment