Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birch Box January 2012 Clarity



Okay, I got my Birch box yesterday and I'm very excited for what I got. I'm actually loving my January box. I was thinking about cancelling my subscription because December box was a disappointing to me. Well this month they actually read my mind. This Birch box that cost $10.00 had more value than it is.


The first thing that catch my eye was the Juicy Couture fragrance. Viva La Juicy, the scent is very berry and floral. I'm glad that I got a sample of this because I have been thinking about getting the full sizes. The full size is around $69 - $89.  I'm for sure going to get the full size.


The second thing that was eye catching is this Borghese CuraForte Moisture Intensifier. This is a moisturizer or you could mix it up with your morning cream to help it work harder on your skins. I haven't try is out yet. 


The third thing is Jouer Body Butter. It's very soft on the skin and does work on dry skin. This is recommend for dry rough skins . I try it on my elbows and they were not dry at all. I actually love this. I'm planning to buy the full size which is 32 dollars.


The last thing was the Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in peacock. I didn't see this until I moved the tissue paper from the box. It was kind of hiding from me.  This eyeliner comes on with no hard work. I didn't even put presser on it at all. It's on the skin really good. I try using eye make up remover and it's still there lightly. I would rate this  a 10. :)

Than for a little extra I got a Larabar with nuts inside. It wasn't my taste so I gave it to my son. 






No comments:

Post a Comment