Sunday, September 9, 2012

Free Wet n' Wild nail polish.....

Well a lot of you guys have asked me to show how I'm getting all these great deals. So I'll try my best to keep everyone posted on my deals. If you guys like me sharing these deals than I'll keep doing these kinds of post. So let me know. 

This week in today's Sunday newspaper, there is a coupon for $1.00 off  any Wet n' Wild nail polish! I got 15 different colors of Wet n' Wild nail polish (at regular price $.93) all for free. I just pay in tax of $ .87 cents for these. What an awesome deal! I'm excited to use some of these colors and giving them away for Christmas. Sorry about the messy printer in the background.

Use this coupon to grab a great deal. 

Here's how to get this awesome deal at Walmart:
 Buy 1: Wet n Wild Wild Shine at $0.93
Use 1:  $1.00 off on any Fergie or wet n wild nail polish.
Final price: Free plus $0.07 in overage that could be use towards your total cost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment