Monday, December 5, 2011

Birch box November 2011


This is my November Birch Box. Sorry for not posting it up way earlier. I know that is December and my Birch Box this month is on its way in the next two weeks. I'm really excited because November Birch Box was the best. I used almost all of the products. The only thing I didn't used is the hair mist. I'm not into styling my hair that much so I don't really need this protein mist. What I got in my November box is Klorane (eye makeup remover), LaRocca Skincare (scrub), Oscar Blandi (hair mist), Zoya (nail ploish), Bauble Bar (bracelet), and of Chuao chocolatier (chocolate).  What an awesome box this month! Can't wait for December.


I was bored one day so decided to make some chocolate cover strawberry! Yumming!

No comments:

Post a Comment